Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 6 Post By nicbrev
  • 1 Post By alcanadakid
  • 1 Post By Timberman
  • 1 Post By mallorcaboy
  • 3 Post By SandySunshine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-08-2015, 09:59

Default Ca'n Cuarassa - Absolutely Fabulous!!

Wow! What an amazing evening.

My husband was a little hesitant in wanting to go here as its a taxi ride out to it from the port but he was soon eating his words and we have booked in again for our last night on Sunday.

The whole experience from the second we arrived to the second we left was first class.

We had a beer and a Gin & Tonic to start and the children 2 fresh Orange juices, as we perused the extensive menu.

We decided to have the menu of the day which was 33,50 euros each.
With this you got a starter, main,
Dessert, half bottle of wine, water
And coffee.

There is sooo much choice. Some items have a supplement if you choose them but there is more than enough if you don't!

We were brought warm bread rolls and a plate of pate. Then 4 appertifs of a pork with crisp like potatoes with a tomato and sauce! Delicious! And all complimentary!!

I had a wild mushroom tagliatelle to start - oh my - it was sooo good and a massive portion - actually main course size!!

Husband had mushrooms sautéed in bacon and garlic and parsley

For main I had salt cod with potato and veg - the fish was a lovely chunk of cod and cooked to perfection!

Hubby had medallions of beef with potato and veg

I was stuffed by this point!! Menus arrived to choose dessert. Wow!! I had creme brûlée- delicious!!
Hubby had almond ice cream with warm chocolate sauce

Then we ordered coffee - decaf cappuccino which arrived with complimentary chocolates!
We were then asked which spirit we would like for a night cap. We both picked amaretto.

We had 1 children's meal which ours shared as only 5&3

What an experience. Service was outstanding!

There is also a children's play area and an extensive garden area for the children to run around in.

Bill came to 87 euros.

Amazing! Can't wait to go back on Sunday!!
Sponsored Links
Old 21-08-2015, 10:06
Super Moderator

Lovely review Nicbrev, thanks for sharing .
Old 21-08-2015, 15:26

I agree thoroughly recommend for three of us two adults and one child the bill was 90 euros, well worth the taxi journey. We visit several times a year and it is always on our list it is a shame they no longer open during the winter months. As we have been in October and it is very cosy, indoors in the winter as well as lovely to sit outside in the summer.
Old 21-08-2015, 18:09

Glad you liked it. It has been our favourite place for over 10 years.
It is also our 6 year old grandsons favourite too. There are some very good things to try there which are quite special - liver- tempura prawns- ricotta ravioli
And of course our grandsons favourite calamari Romana which is unbeatable.

Good for children too, with the play area. Service and surroundings are second to none. Enjoy your last night there!
Belladonna likes this.
Old 21-08-2015, 22:10

Just arrived back from c'an Cuarassa. Do I agree with nicbrev? Mmmm. Will let you know when we return and I'll write a report
El Gordo likes this.
Old 21-08-2015, 22:11

This has been in our fab list for many years too. Great in the garden in the summer and lovely by the fire in the winter. Yum
Belladonna likes this.
Old 23-08-2015, 08:42

Was going to write a report for Ca'n Cuarassa but decided to pop my comments on this thread as it's so recent. I booked for our wedding anniversary dinner after reading rave reviews and we were not disappointed. What a find this place is!

G & Ts to start with the little complimentary tapas thingies, plus the warm bread rolls and pate. Hmm, looking good so far . . .
I had the octopus, prawn and mushroom starter, which was to die for! My husband had the tempura prawns, also scrumptious.
Mains - the three fish dish for me and hubby had the sirloin steak. Both absolutely divine and cooked to perfection.
Desserts - almond ice cream with hot choc sauce for me and the lemon pie with orange sauce for my hubby. Well, all I can say is that restaurants just don't come much better than this. Everything was perfect and the service was absolutely impeccable too. We will return!!!
Belladonna, kate1 and nicbrev like this.