Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By romanb
  • 2 Post By AliG68
  • 1 Post By MairiCladach
  • 11 Post By AliG68

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2014, 12:52

Default New year in pp 2014/2015

Good Afternoon,

We are thinking of coming out to Puerto Pollensa for 4-5 nights over the New Year period.

Can anybody let me know what restaurants will be open on New Year's Eve and what they tend to offer with regards to set meals, entertainment, etc.

Thanks very much.

Alison
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2014, 12:59
Founder

Have a look at http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...ve-2013-a.html to get an idea. It's a big occasion in Spain!
Old 10-06-2014, 13:00
Super Moderator

Hello and welcome AliG, it is far too early to be able to give you an exact answer but do read this thread from last year http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...ve-2013-a.html, it will give you an idea of what is on offer .
Old 10-06-2014, 13:27
Banned

Hi

Done it a few times and it's a great time to visit. There are quite a few restaurants open. I've always had blue skies, sun and mid teens temperature. It's great to sit outside one of the cafes on the front getting that winter sun we don't get in the UK!

Go for it........
Old 10-06-2014, 20:47

We have visited for New year on a few occasions staying in Pollensa town. We love the out of season breaks and can also recommend. There are plenty of restaurants to chose from as we stay in Pollensa town we usually go to the Clivia for New Years eve, the rest of the time we generally prefer to go out for lunch there is nothing better than sitting outside in the sunshine even though it is not hot it is a lot warmer than it would be back in England.
roig cat likes this.
Old 10-06-2014, 21:16

Not sure if they are doing new years eve now, but the best night we have ever had was at El Molis. In Pollensa with Frank and Maragarita. What an amazing 9 course meal cooked to perfection. Then into the main square for free entertainment until the wee small hours.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:29

Thank you everyone. We've booked our flights, so for the first time ever New Year 2014 will be spent in PP!! ��

We are out in PP in mid July so maybe I'll ask some restaurants what their plans are for New Year then. x
sws97sdg and Sparky like this.
Old 11-06-2014, 20:37

Ooh, I am very envious, I am close to giving up on a winter break in the Port, getting there from Edinburgh just such a hassle with aged mother . I keep searching the airlines just in case they suddenly announce December flights but am losing hope

I am sure that you will have a wonderful New Year there
anne10aber likes this.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:37

We have wanted to do this for ages but trying to get a flight from the north east of England is normally impossible.
Old 08-01-2015, 17:26

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we did spend New Year in PP and had an absolutely fantastic time. We spent New Year's Eve in Stay Restaurant which we all (myself, husband, two children and two friends) thoroughly enjoyed and we can certainly recommend it - what an evening!! The weather was superb and we even managed a swim (all be it very quick) in the sea on New Year's day!! We ate lunch outside everyday for the four days we were in PP and were pleasantly surprised at the number of bars and restaurants that were open. We will definitely do it again...and if anybody is thinking about doing it next year..... go for it!!!! Can't wait for our trip back to PP in May 2015 now. x
pollensa, CathB, debz1 and 8 others like this.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:47

So glad you had such a great time (and am SO jealous! - of the swim as well as the Stay…) In a way I think it's a good thing when some restaurants are closed as it forces you to get out of your comfort zone and try new places off the beaten track. I think we will follow your example next year!