Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By favie
  • 1 Post By Disorderly
  • 1 Post By emmalou
  • 1 Post By carolt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2014, 17:26

Default Stay....at last!

Oh! Gosh I still have many, many restaurants that I haven't got round to trying yet but managed four new ones for dining in the evening this year and one goes to the very top of my list! I have heard numerous great reports about it over the years but only ever had a light lunch in the side area. This year I sampled their Menu del Dia at last! Shown to a well positioned table outside with wonderful view, so very happy already! I was feeling very excited about the evening ahead and things just got better and better. The amuse-bouche arrived, a great start, then spaghetti and prawns in a beautiful brandy & wine sauce followed by salmon in some light sauce(?) with a very tasty mix of veg and the best potatoes ever! My eyes nearly popped out my head when the trio of deserts came next..beautifully presented and very tasty as everything was. The chocolates and coffee which came next were then followed with a liquor of your choice! As you know it also includes a bottle of wine and bottle of water..utterly amazing value with exceptional service from very pleasant staff. Not a penny (or should that be a cent!) over 35.60 euros plus a very well deserved tip of course. Return to Stay, I certainly will.

Last edited by favie; 08-09-2014 at 17:40.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2014, 18:10

Oh the memories come flooding back! Sounds like a great menu. As the Stay menu changes on a Tuesday, you can visit three times in a fortnight's holiday and have a different menu every time. We always manage two visits.....and never regret it.
favie likes this.
Old 08-09-2014, 19:49

Great value restaurant - Made better as it sound as though you had one of the best tables.
Old 08-09-2014, 21:15

Yep LM,we had a very well placed table....hate been squashed in with tables being a bit too close for comfort, this was just perfect. (in every way)
Old 09-09-2014, 12:05

We went to Stay one evening, only had main courses.... like for like the bill was cheaper than Laguna!! Always our treat meal of the holiday
MairiCladach likes this.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:19

Love going to the Stay, whether for the Menu del Dia or just to catch the Sun later in the afternoon. I just love watching the water sparkling and the beautiful views across the Bay.
As Disorderly said the Menu changes every Tuesday. I usually check on line before I arrive in the Port to decide if I like the Menu , to see if it is that week I visit !. The staff have been there for years and offer a very slick service, some restaurants at home should visit to see how it should be done!
debz1 likes this.