Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree23Likes
  • 16 Post By TheFussies
  • 2 Post By debz1
  • 1 Post By Belladonna
  • 3 Post By kate1
  • 1 Post By LK1960

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 13:25

Default Trip report -Little Miss Fussies first report

I'm 15 months old the latest member of the Fussies team and had just found my walking legs 10 days before my first visit to Puerto Pollensa. Here is a toddlers take on the bars and restaurants.
High chairs, always available although of varying standards. Generally they had a bar to prevent me falling out, gave me good access to the table to write my reports on my etch-a-sketch. By far the best was Stay where my chair with full straps was fitted to a normal seat.
Child friendliness - all the staff wanted to speak with me. Special mentions for Los Faroles absolutely brilliant, gave me the run of the place other diners were friendly as well, Can Cuarassa, again great staff must have met with everyone including chef and lots of room to play, O Lume again friendly with a courtyard to explore and friendly diners. Of all the places I visited only in one did staff not interact with me La Cabana ( mummy & daddy liked the food though).
Ruta del Tapeo not really designed for me. Had to remain in my buggy with exception of Bellaverde where I used the children's play area. Everyone had to have more tapas so I could play a while longer.
Bars - for chillaxing in my buggy Cafe D'eu Moll, for running around Bellini was great as was Cappuccino
Food - I just ate what everyone else had. I now like olives!
Language I now have my first Spanish word Hola

Hope to be back

Little Miss Fussie
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2014, 13:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFussies View Post
I'm 15 months old the latest member of the Fussies team and had just found my walking legs 10 days before my first visit to Puerto Pollensa. Here is a toddlers take on the bars and restaurants.
High chairs, always available although of varying standards. Generally they had a bar to prevent me falling out, gave me good access to the table to write my reports on my etch-a-sketch. By far the best was Stay where my chair with full straps was fitted to a normal seat.
Child friendliness - all the staff wanted to speak with me. Special mentions for Los Faroles absolutely brilliant, gave me the run of the place other diners were friendly as well, Can Cuarassa, again great staff must have met with everyone including chef and lots of room to play, O Lume again friendly with a courtyard to explore and friendly diners. Of all the places I visited only in one did staff not interact with me La Cabana ( mummy & daddy liked the food though).
Ruta del Tapeo not really designed for me. Had to remain in my buggy with exception of Bellaverde where I used the children's play area. Everyone had to have more tapas so I could play a while longer.
Bars - for chillaxing in my buggy Cafe D'eu Moll, for running around Bellini was great as was Cappuccino
Food - I just ate what everyone else had. I now like olives!
Language I now have my first Spanish word Hola

Hope to be back

Little Miss Fussie
Fab report from a toddlers point of view!

I have a few ( grandchildren) visiting this year and they'll be coming on our evenings out and joining in. That's why PP is so fab..children of all ages are welcome wherever you go, and it's warm enough for them to fall asleep in their buggies when they've crashed out. Mine are all addicted to olives too
LK1960 and animagic21 like this.
Old 01-07-2014, 14:54

Very good idea for a Little Miss Fussies report! This time next year I will be bringing out my two young grandchildren for the first time, along with their parents! Good to have some reports now on the best places for the younger "just walking" brigade, and equally good to know which places are just a little more adult friendly! Its been a long time since mine were little, and we were mostly in Alcudia back then!
Thank you for starting this thread Little Miss!
animagic21 likes this.
Old 01-07-2014, 16:45
Super Moderator

Thank you Little Miss Fussie and welcome to the forum, i hope to hear more stories about your holiday in PP .
Old 01-07-2014, 17:18

That's a great report - took me right back to when my two were toddlers in PP - I'm sure they were a right pain at times but we were never welcomed with anything other than enthusiasm, wherever we went to eat! I remember loving Stay then too - especially on the occasion when Hannah, aged two, had such a smashing time there (literally!). In fact the Stay's spag bol was her favourite meal back then - and nine years later nothing has changed. Don't think we ever felt less than welcome anywhere - I love the multi-generational feel of Mallorcan restaurants, where you often see newborn babies at table with grandparents - even great-grandparents - it's sometimes noisy, but always happy!
debz1, LK1960 and Belladonna like this.
Old 01-07-2014, 21:45

What a lovely idea - a trip report from a totally new perspective. Look forward to more of your posts Miss Fussie
Belladonna likes this.