Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree18Likes
  • 3 Post By debz1
  • 3 Post By pollensa
  • 1 Post By Belladonna
  • 3 Post By Sparky
  • 2 Post By Alcanada
  • 3 Post By jiggggy
  • 3 Post By Sparky

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2014, 22:43

Default Hotel llenaire

Does anyone know what time they serve dinner from,i would like to book a table about six ish so we can still see the veiw,next question do they serve dinner on the terrace,and how much is it by taxi.Not asking much am i ,thanks for any help you can give me
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2014, 23:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mark View Post
Does anyone know what time they serve dinner from,i would like to book a table about six ish so we can still see the veiw,next question do they serve dinner on the terrace,and how much is it by taxi.Not asking much am i ,thanks for any help you can give me
In Spain six would be very early to eat but I'm sure the hotel would accommodate you. We went out at 9 tonight and it was still quite light. I would think if you arrived around 7'ish for drinks on 'the amazing view terrace' you could then sit down for dinner about 7.30 on the terrace where they serve dinner. Not sure of the exact taxi price but imagine it would be no more 10 €

Hope you have a wonderful time, it really is lovely there
LK1960, Sparky and Lorenzo like this.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:20
Founder

They serve coffee & cake (for 4 euro) 10-19 & lunch snacks 12:30 - 15:00 so I shouldn't think dinner starts until 7pm but drinks are served 10-24 from the Gin & Tonic club! Why don't you email them? They are very friendly! They may only serve dinner in the dining room so best to ask.
Sparky, scouse mark and Tangoman like this.

Last edited by pollensa; 09-06-2014 at 08:22.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:05

You are right about the time Pollensa. The earliest we have eaten there is 7pm and we were the only ones for about half an hour! Lovely private dining experience for a while! In the summer they will serve the dinner in the courtyard, but under cover of the building, which is lovely with the outside view of the sky and the sound of the little fountain in the middle, or inside the dining room if all tables are taken. As already said, it is lovely to arrive early anyway and take advantage of sitting on the terrace for a pre dinner drink, and you get to choose your table then too!
Have a great evening, it will become one of your favourites!
scouse mark likes this.
Old 09-06-2014, 19:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz1 View Post
In Spain six would be very early to eat but I'm sure the hotel would accommodate you. We went out at 9 tonight and it was still quite light. I would think if you arrived around 7'ish for drinks on 'the amazing view terrace' you could then sit down for dinner about 7.30 on the terrace where they serve dinner. Not sure of the exact taxi price but imagine it would be no more 10 €

Hope you have a wonderful time, it really is lovely there
Thank you for that info its very helpfull
Old 09-06-2014, 20:01

May be best to book first, we arrived for lunch one day last month and the hotel was fully booked for a private wedding for 4 days.( Wouldn't like to be picking up that bill.)
Old 09-06-2014, 20:03

Good point. They have become very popular now for weddings and other corporate functions.
Old 09-06-2014, 20:46
Super Moderator

The Port is getting much busier now so i would suggest that if you want to go to any specific restaurant it is wise to reserve a table .
pollensa, Lorenzo and lollipop like this.
Old 09-06-2014, 23:18

My wife and I popped into Hotel Llenaire one afternoon last month. We had just enjoyed a "full" lunch at Mirador de la Victoria so we did not take on the cake etc. We just had a tea/coffee in the garden at the back and enjoyed the views and relaxed ambiance. I can only endorse what has been said on here about the Hotel Llenaire. It's stunning. Next trip we will definitely try to eat here.
debz1 and Belladonna like this.
Old 05-07-2023, 22:50

We’ve been to PP 4 times over the last 18 years and we’ve never been to the hotel Llenaire! But this year we plan to put that right. Thanks for all the above comments (9 years old!) we plan to get there, by taxi, for about 7pm and have a pre dinner drink ���� then maybe try the lamb. I’m not even in the port yet and i know what I’m ordering! ��
Sharonh, Rosie34 and mike_dublin like this.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:23
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggggy View Post
We’ve been to PP 4 times over the last 18 years and we’ve never been to the hotel Llenaire! But this year we plan to put that right. Thanks for all the above comments (9 years old!) we plan to get there, by taxi, for about 7pm and have a pre dinner drink ���� then maybe try the lamb. I’m not even in the port yet and i know what I’m ordering! ��

I advise you to book your table .
jiggggy, El Gordo and mike_dublin like this.