Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Ca'n Cuarassa (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/11312-can-cuarassa.html)

clareski 31-05-2014 21:56

Ca'n Cuarassa

Hi, coming out to PP for 10 nights on monday :)

I have seen this restaurant advertised and lots of good reviews, so looking to give it a try. How far is it from Sis Pins? Walking distance or taxi?

Thanks

Sparky 31-05-2014 23:29

I would say it is a good 40 minute walk, probably more and the taxi fare would be a minimum 6€.

whaleywanderer 01-06-2014 09:40

You could always take the bus up (every 15 mins) and walk back, helps to digest your dinner!;)

mallorcaboy 01-06-2014 09:52

This was one of our favourite restaurants. On a lovely summer evening eating in the garden is great, although take a long sleeved top if it's a bit chilly as there wasn't inside dining in the summer. Winter evenings inside by the fire is amazing. Fantastic food and high end service. Enjoy

Belladonna 01-06-2014 11:19

Definitely always on our favourite list! We always book to make sure we get our favourite table, but every table has its individual charm. Food always great, as is the service. You just can't go wrong really! :)

clareski 01-06-2014 13:25

Thanks all. If we get the bus, where do we ask to get off? Is there anywhere nearby for pre dinner drinks?

Must get on with packing, weather forecast looks great!

lovemallorca 01-06-2014 22:37

Nearest stop is the hotel Club Del Sol, a minute at most from the restarant.

I think that a taxi is best - 5 mins at most from the main taxi rank in PP. (10 minutes door-to-door from the Sis Pins.)

However, I would not recommend walking back as the first part of the coast road is badly lit, without pavement and quite fast.

Carter76 30-06-2014 11:33

Was told about this place by another couple we met whilst in PP and we tried it out. We were very happy that we did!! Not only is there a small playground to keep the wee one entertained (Far enough away so as not to be noisy, but yet all within sight of the table - make sure to specify when booking you'd like a table with a view of the playground if you're bringing kid(s)), but the food was top notch.

For €33 there is a deal with a lot of choice and you get starter, main, dessert & coffee, along with a half bottle of wine each & bottled water all included. A few little extras thrown in too for good measure.

It seems to be a popular spot for weddings also, and we were able to experience the Mallorcan wedding from afar, as there was a wedding party in full swing on the night we were there. Again, this was removed from the main eating area so as not to interfere with the non-wedding diners, but we could still indulge in some wedding people watching from our seats!!

Domino 11-07-2014 16:02

Next time I'm in PP I will definitely take my time to walk all the way out to Ca'n Cuarassa and eat there. I've read so many good reviews on the place so it's well worth the walk, I hope. It's really not that far away but it's the wrong way so to speak.