Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Tapas Bars (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/1100-tapas-bars.html)

TRACEY 29-07-2005 19:18

Tapas Bars

Can anyone tell where there is good tapas bar to go to
in Puerto Pollensa. I must be blind or stupid (no comments please !) or something because I don't think I've seen one
there or they must in the back streets somewhere.
We've never really tried it but would like to give it a go
in september.

Thanks

Tracey
8o :eek

Red Robbo 29-07-2005 19:29

Hi Tracey,
I suspect you'll receive an avalanche of replies!
Can I suggest the Neptune and El Pozo. Both great tapas.
We're over for two weeks from next Saturday and I can almost taste the tapas now...

fitzge 30-07-2005 00:16

tapas

HI
WHERE IS NEPTUNE AND EL POZO? WE HAVE EATEN IN SO MANY PLACES BUT NEVER REMEMBER ANY OF THE NAMES.WE GO ON MONDAY FOR ONE MONTH I MUST MAKE A NOTE OF THE NAMES THIS TIME. REALLY ENJOY THE FORUM .
JANE

PennyWhite 30-07-2005 00:45

Re: tapas

Neptune is on a corner oon the Formentor Road right in town, if you go from the small roundabout that sends you into the one way system and into the Formentor Road turn left (it is narrow, recommend you are walking by the way!) and it is I think on the next corner on the right. Once you have found it (and it took me two goes) it is very easy to find and a real good find!!

Portofan 30-07-2005 01:32

Re:Tapas

This is terrible!:o

All the great Tapas bars will be overrun!:o

And it gets worse! Fitzge you have signed as "Jane".
There is a Jane on here already !

OK then !

There is Neptune where Penny indicated. Try the Peppers de Padrone!

There is El Pozo on the main street opposite Eroski supermercado. The Albondigas (Meat Balls) are great here.

There is El Posito way up behind the Church.

Little bar beside Caprabo supermarket Juanita I think. Very small and lots of locals and near there across the road across from a bakery/patisserie El Meson too.

And up the back streets behind the Church more again.

Oh and Neptune2 just at the back of the Church! House red by the full or half carafe goes well with it!

Go!! Explore!!

And come back and tell us!!:rollin

fitzge 30-07-2005 01:59

tapas

THANKS FOR INFO HAVE BEEN GOING TO PP FOR THREE YEARS MUST BE GOING AROUND WITH MY EYES SHUT. OR PERHAPS TO MUCH SANGRIA! HAVE SAME THING IN COMMON WITH THE OTHER JANE I LIKE MY WINE TOO!

PennyWhite 30-07-2005 05:07

When you get to Neptune have some bocquerones vinaigrette at the bar for me, and some bocqerone fritas later also for me, the boys say have the meatballsl in fact they said have them twice for them....

fitzge 30-07-2005 16:27

tapas

HI PENNY
LOST 10LBS FOR THIS HOLIDAY LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO PUT IT ALL BACK ON!!

PennyWhite 30-07-2005 21:02

Amazingly I only put on something less than 2 kilos over the three weeks and I can assure you didn't hold back with anything! Perhaps it was that 8.30am swim each morning...