Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   O`Lume (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/10252-o-lume.html)

mwc 21-06-2013 17:37

Yes a great night & food with mr & mrs Smiddy, enjoyed it that much didn't even realise it was 1.30 in the morning when we left. Pork with mustard sauce was fantastic as was Jaimie.

debz1 21-06-2013 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwc (Post 85224)
Pork with mustard sauce was fantastic as was Jaimie.

What sauce did you have with Jaime?! :eek:

mwc 22-06-2013 12:51

Red wine :)

Sparky 23-06-2013 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 84817)
I have just spoken to Jaime, he is aware of the problem and has sent a message to TA. He said he will let me know when he hears back from them ;).

I have heard from Jaime this morning and he has had a reply from TA. It seems that O Lume was removed because someone had reported the closure of the restaurant, this seems crazy to me as there had been new reviews since it re-opened :confused:.
Anyway O Lume has now been re registered and Jaime is trying to get TA to reinstate the reviews ;).

Smiddy 28-06-2013 12:45

O Lume

We have popped in on a couple of lunch-times for a tapas "brunch"..... wonderful!

I also noticed Jaime has re-introduced the Menu del Dia at 20 euros. If there is better food and service in Mallorca at that price then i.ve yet to experiance it, 3 full courses, with a wide range of choices, plus water and appetiser, in a idylic setting. Honestly you,d spend more money at "El kiosko" ordering a couple of hot dogs and chips.

Sparky 28-06-2013 14:41

Hi guys, i have moved the last 6 posts on this thread into a new one because they were mostly Albarino related ;).

Here is the link to the new thread http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...-albarino.html.

TheColonel 30-06-2013 23:05

Great food especially fixed menu. Lovely location in courtyard - would recommend!!

Tone 03-07-2013 07:54

Another great meal at O'lume. Jaime happy as usual, great service. The Ravioli with mushroom sauce is fantastic like everything else he serves. Nice meeting Smiddy as well
Back next week (as last week) See you again Jaime :-)

mwc 03-07-2013 13:41

Just want to echo what most people already know about this place. The food is top class as is Jaime. His passion for food is so refreshing & on a personal note I would like to thank him for his meals & the fantastic nights we spent in his company.

ironmanuk 07-07-2013 19:12

Has the menu changed much since re opening ?...would like to make plans already :)

Sparky 07-07-2013 19:30

Much of the old menu is still available but Jaime and the chef have added some dishes that used to be served when O Lume was first opened in the old location, i don't think you will be disappointed Ironman :D.

Smiddy 07-07-2013 21:51

Another great evening before we headed for thebeach party till 3am putting our kids ro shame

Tone 09-07-2013 12:14

From the AirPort back to PP. Tried to make a review on O'lume
Good to hear from you again

Thanks for your review of O Lume
It's good to have your thoughts about it.
We're very glad you enjoyed it. Travelers will be happy to know it's worthwhile.
We'll email you as soon as your review is published. We really value your contributions, and so does our travel community. Anywhere else you'd like to review? Be our guest.
Thanks again,
The TripAdvisor Team

marilyn 09-07-2013 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 86000)
Much of the old menu is still available but Jaime and the chef have added some dishes that used to be served when O Lume was first opened in the old location, i don't think you will be disappointed Ironman :D.

Has anyone noticed ifthe duck salad and or the black and white mousse are still there
P

Luckyone 09-07-2013 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by marilyn (Post 86051)
Has anyone noticed ifthe duck salad and or the black and white mousse are still there
P

Did not notice or look for the duck salad but yes the black and white mousse is available :):)