Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2005, 02:05
Turbo

Default What restaurants are open over the Christmas period 2005?

Can anyone advise on the restaurants open at Christmas and New Year? This will be our first Christmas in PP and we would appreciate anyones knowledge.

We were in PP in early May and I suppose our favourite was Balaixa,didn't eat in Pollensa, hope there are a few restaurants open there.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2005, 02:41

Default Re: What restaurants are open over the Christmas period 2005

Hi,

The Hideaway www.puertopollensa.com/hideaway/index.html Maxim www.puertopollensa.com/maxim/index.html
Pascalino and Luna de Miel www.puertopollensa.com/lunademiel/index.html Tango and several other local places will be open, I have spent over 20 Christmases here, Its lovely and never been short of places to go.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:51
Turbo

Pollensa Man,

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking forward to Christmas in PP, as long as there are a few restaurants open we will be happy.

Turbo
Old 08-10-2005, 17:20
robjay

Welcome to the Forum Turbo. PM maybe one Christmas we'll raise a glass or two together to the folks back home:lol .
Sad to say but it is one time of the year when I want to spend some time with my family but due to shifts I often can't, This year I'm Nightshift Christmas day and next year I'm Day shift (08:00-20:00) and night shift at the new Year ( I hate new year in UK). So PM that lets you off the hook for the next 2 years :rollin :rollin :rollin
So enjoy your mallocain Christmas everybody.
See you soon.

Rob
Old 15-10-2005, 19:08
Turbo

Robjay thanks for the welcome.

I understand Stay is closing on 20th November, and hoping to re open for Easter 2006. It sounds like they are going to rebuild the place.

I haven't eaten at Stay so can'y comment on the food. Am still looking for a place to eat New Years Eve.

ATB

Turbo 8o
Old 15-10-2005, 21:48

Default Restaurants over christmas

Hi Turbo
Ca'n Cuarrasa usually have a very good New Year's Eve dinner. You have to book and even pay in advance, but I am sure it will be worth it. I'll probably be there myself, but don't let that put you off!!
Old 16-10-2005, 00:28
JMD40

Hello there. Well, I did not know Stay was closing - that must be a first!! I would recommend Can Caurrassa as a brilliant alternative or the Club Nautico during the Xmas period. We have spent 3 New Years at Trios which has been excellent each time. 4 course meal, wine, cava, coffee, hot choc and ensaimada at about 0400hrs, goodie bag and live music and show. Great food, staff and a good mix of spanish and british guests to set the friendly fun atmosphere. Cost was about 110 euros per head and I am sure that they are taking bookings already so pop along and have a word.
Tango also will probably be open but do not usually have live music so a little cheaper.
Next month I am sure it will be clearer who will be open and who will close as each year it changes a little. Balaixa opened last year for Xmas but not sure what they are doing this year - maybe having a well deserved rest!! Some of the restaurants in Pollensa close now but may open up for 2 weeks during Xmas (Clivia? La Font del Gall??)
Enjoy yourself wherever you go-