Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Alcudia (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/alcudia/)
-   -   New Forum on Alcudia (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/alcudia/2446-new-forum-alcudia.html)

pollensa 12-06-2006 17:24

New Forum on Alcudia

Some of you may have noticed that we have a new web site to cover the area further down the coast - see www.goalcudia.com

We realise that if you are a member of the Pollensa forum, you may not choose to stay in Alcudia but we do know that plenty of you have sampled some of its excellent restaurants, visted the old town and other sites, tried the water park, lovely beaches etc. So please do post any recommendations here - we would love to hear from you.

The Bay of Alcudia covers Alcanada, Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Ca'n Picafort, Albufera etc.

clinkham 29-11-2017 16:54

New? Ferry service Toulon - Alcudia

Browsing WH Smiths magazines today, in particular 'Ships Monthly'. They, the magazine not Smiths, were reporting in the Ferry News section that Corsica Ferries were opening a new route in April 2018 between Toulon and Alcudia. Checked the websiite and made a 'test' booking. A basic return sailing for two adults and one car was a €170.

The ferry on the route is 'Mega Express 2', which appears to have capacity for 1800px and 550 vehicles:eek:

El Gordo 30-11-2017 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 13448)
Some of you may have noticed that we have a new web site to cover the area further down the coast - see www.goalcudia.com

We realise that if you are a member of the Pollensa forum, you may not choose to stay in Alcudia but we do know that plenty of you have sampled some of its excellent restaurants, visted the old town and other sites, tried the water park, lovely beaches etc. So please do post any recommendations here - we would love to hear from you.

The Bay of Alcudia covers Alcanada, Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Ca'n Picafort, Albufera etc.

Great to see you're building this web site, will it have a forum like the Pollensa one? Good luck. :cool:

Tangoman 30-11-2017 16:19

New Forum

Oh my goodness!!

Does this mean that you are going to have to move to Alcudia Sparky????

sws97sdg 30-11-2017 16:37

Thats an old post from 2006!!

Tangoman 30-11-2017 17:23

I realize that, (now), but nobody has reacted for 11 years!

cumberland8 30-11-2017 20:41

better late than never

clinkham 30-11-2017 20:50

New Ferry Route 2018

Err, I was just looking for a suitable home for my news re a new Alcudia ferry. As the ferry would not be berthing in PP - obviously - there seemed to be no logical place for in it the Forum. I discounted bus services, taxis aeroplanes, bus stations, aeroports and other assorted transport threads, except the 2006 vintage Alcudia.

In my defence, I misread the 'New Forum for' bit and just spotted 'Alcudia'. Now if anyone in authority feels the need to modify the position my post please feel free to do so. :o

By the way has no one picked up on the capacity of the ferry - 1800 passengers and 510 cars per trip? Will there be enough apartments to let or hotel bed spaces, or even car parking?? I suppose the tourist tax will see a boost.:rolleyes:

El Gordo 03-10-2020 08:31

Just posted on FB if you like Indian food.. link here
Quote:

Its been difficult times for everyone.We understand everyone situation.Everyone is affected by covid19.I know many friends who have left their restaurent.Specially our island is affected and all the people who live over here.Some people hardly worked,some for 2 months and its a long journey to go.Still we have the chilly winter to survive.May everyone be blessed with the strength they need to overcome this difficult times.Kathmandu will be open for october from 4pm till 11.We are happy to announce 15%discount on the final bill to everyone for this month.We do menu as well but menu will be excluded from discount.😍😍😍😍Hope to see more lovely faces