Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Alcudia (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/alcudia/)
-   -   Flamenco show in Alcudia (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/alcudia/14319-flamenco-show-alcudia.html)

alcanadakid 26-07-2019 15:30

Flamenco show in Alcudia

We went last night to a Flamenco show in the old bull ring in Alcudia.

It was a great experience seeing true Flamenco, and in a unique setting. The show and spectatotors move around variuous sections of the bull ring stadium, including the bull preparation areas. It is on Thursday and Sunday evenings starting at 9pm.

It is a great experience and can be found by searching for Flamallorca.

It is also rated on Tripadvisor with 5 stars

Rosie34 26-07-2019 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by alcanadakid (Post 127494)
We went last night to a Flamenco show in the old bull ring in Alcudia.

It was a great experience seeing true Flamenco, and in a unique setting. The show and spectatotors move around variuous sections of the bull ring stadium, including the bull preparation areas. It is on Thursday and Sunday evenings starting at 9pm.

It is a great experience and can be found by searching for Flamallorca.

It is also rated on Tripadvisor with 5 stars

We went to the show last month and really enjoyed it and the atmosphere was so special in view of the location. Lovely sitting in the courtyard before the show and watching the pre-show mini flamenco. Wonderful way to spend a warm summer evening - and the dancing was spellbinding. Loved it and will certainly go again. Also had a delicious meal in Alcudia at Me Gusta!

prattyIG8 05-08-2019 11:18

Can I ask if there were many children there? I would love to take my two but note that it is 8-11pm so wonder if it is really for adults only? Thanks

Rosie34 05-08-2019 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by prattyIG8 (Post 127557)
Can I ask if there were many children there? I would love to take my two but note that it is 8-11pm so wonder if it is really for adults only? Thanks

Yes there were quite a few children there and they seemed to enjoy it as well:) Maybe very young children may not be too interested.

prattyIG8 05-08-2019 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie34 (Post 127559)
Yes there were quite a few children there and they seemed to enjoy it as well:) Maybe very young children may not be too interested.

Thank you very much. I am going to take a look online. I have a feeling my 9 year old boy might be the one less interested than his 5 year old sister hahahaha. :D

alcanadakid 05-08-2019 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by prattyIG8 (Post 127557)

We went again last night and there were quite a few children there. 10 days ago we took our two granddaughters aged 6 and 9 who both enjoyed it. However the evening show doesn't start until 9pm so we left at the interval at 10. the show finishes at 11.

There are some shorter daytime shows, but they could be hot

prattyIG8 06-08-2019 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by alcanadakid (Post 127563)
We went again last night and there were quite a few children there. 10 days ago we took our two granddaughters aged 6 and 9 who both enjoyed it. However the evening show doesn't start until 9pm so we left at the interval at 10. the show finishes at 11.

There are some shorter daytime shows, but they could be hot

Thank you, mine are 9 and 5 so it is great to hear your grandaughters enjoyed it of similar ages. We have booked to go and will just play it by ear if we have to leave in the interval or not as you did.

Thanks again all