Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Using the Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/using-pollensa-forum/)
-   -   How to post?. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/using-pollensa-forum/12058-how-post.html)

livvies mum 25-04-2015 17:22

How to post?.

Hi
Please could someone let me know how I post?
Thanks

Sparky 26-04-2015 09:48

Hi Livvies mum and welcome to the forum. You have already made your first post but to clarify, if you want to reply to a topic click on the "Post Reply" icon, a box will open up, type in your message and click on the "Submit Reply" icon. If you want to start a new thread, find the relevant section (ie "Bars and Restaurants"), click on the "New Thread" icon type your message and then click on the "Submit New Thread" icon, if you are not sure where to put a new thread just do it in the "Miscellaneous" section and i will move it to the correct area. I hope this helps and happy posting :D.

livvies mum 01-05-2015 07:15

Thank you Sparky

Sparky 01-05-2015 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by livvies mum (Post 103026)
Thank you Sparky

You are very welcome :D.

psjd 07-07-2015 13:22

I cannot seem to post a new thread? Could you please help?

Many thanks

Paul

Sparky 07-07-2015 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by psjd (Post 105082)
I cannot seem to post a new thread? Could you please help?

Many thanks

Paul

Please read my reply in post #2 above ;).

DAVE573 28-10-2015 20:07

I am trying to post a message on a topic and keep getting ' website forbidden' coming up , i mistakenly posted nothing then posted an apology , which both were ok, but when I go to post the message I want I keep getting HTTP 403 forbidden !
can anyone shed some light on this or point me in the right direction

very frustrating !
cheers Dave

Sparky 28-10-2015 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVE573 (Post 107279)
I am trying to post a message on a topic and keep getting ' website forbidden' coming up , i mistakenly posted nothing then posted an apology , which both were ok, but when I go to post the message I want I keep getting HTTP 403 forbidden !

very frustrating !
cheers Dave

Dave, i and another member have also had this problem but only on one particular thread so please send me a PM explaining what you are trying to post and in what section of the forum, i will then pass the info on to Pollensa (Zelda) and hopefully she will be able to solve the issue, there is obviously a gremlin at work here :eek:.

debz1 28-10-2015 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVE573 (Post 107279)

very frustrating !
cheers Dave

I think you may be trying to post on the thread about a 'gambling arcade'. For some reason I couldn't post using the more usual name beginning with 'C' :confused: Try posting without using that specific word!

DAVE573 29-10-2015 00:17

Thanks for the advice debz, you were spot on about omitting the word 'c....o'
Managed to post on the thread but found it odd not using the word c....o!

Again thanks for the help , it was driving me up the wall !

Dave

Sparky 29-10-2015 00:27

Yes that's the one i had problems with, it seems that some of us are banned from using the "C" word :eek:;).

debz1 29-10-2015 00:49

It drove me mad trying to post as well when I started thread the other day. Sparky can verify! in fact I was so mad I may have used the 'C' word ;)

sws97sdg 29-10-2015 08:12

What Christmas Debs, oh no I've said it now!

sws97sdg 29-10-2015 09:40

Might be worth checking the spam filter, some words are suspect and may be thought as spam!

Sparky 29-10-2015 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1 (Post 107291)
It drove me mad trying to post as well when I started thread the other day. Sparky can verify! in fact I was so mad I may have used the 'C' word ;)

Yes we were both baffled, it was odd because some members were able to post the word, i wondered if it was something to do with the fact that we were both here in PP and maybe it was a server issue :mad:.

I think we were both cursing that day :eek: ;).