Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Travel Companies

Travel Companies Discussions related to experiences with specific travel companies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 13:47
Under Moderation

Default Individual Travellers Company

Just booked with this company for villa c'an march near pollensa. Does anyone have any comments / tips? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 15:42

Smile Individual Travellers Company

No. not yet, but I'm hoping someone will have positive comments as we've booked an apartment on Pine Walk with them in August and hope all will be OK!
Old 12-05-2009, 18:30

Travelled twice last year with individual travelllers no problems whatsoever with travel documents, direction etc. Neither of the acomodations we stayed in were particularly luxury but in fantastic locations, both in Pollensa town. My only complaint with our first accomodation was that the housekeeper only made one of the bedrooms up because I had booked for only two people, the other bedroom still had dirty bed linen on. As I had travelled with my daughter who is 21 and we had not intended on sharing a bed I ended up washing bed linen on our first day. Our second villa booking had five bedrooms and they all had clean bed linen even though there were only four of us (two couples), so it is probably just down to whoever owns and upkeeps the accomodation. We have booked to return to the second accomodation again as we loved it so much even though slightly old fashioned it had so much character and was in such a lovely position we came home and booked it straight away for the following year. Recommendation in itself.
Old 12-05-2009, 23:34

Thanks Ramanby, sounds good. The brochure has lovely properties. We are staying on Pine Walk. Not exactly sure where, but think it's near Bar Katy was. Only staying for 1 week but can't wait! We have been visiting PP for 16 years and usually stay in Gommar, so it will be strange not to have a long walk at night!
Old 13-05-2009, 15:26

Not sure which pine walk property animagic you are staying in but if it is the ground floor property individual travellers have my sister stayed here and it is at the begiinning of the pine walk. Her children were fairly young at the time and loved being on the beach and going to get little bits and pieces from the shop on the corner. We were staying in a villa in Pollensa at the time and had the best of both worlds as we could go to hers and sit outside and people watch or come straight in from beach and get drinks etc. Or alternatively they came to ours for BBQ and the pool. The best time of the day staying on the pine walk was first thing in the morning when the sea was still and calm. The accomodation was clean and well looked after.
Old 15-05-2009, 09:11

Yes Romanb, we are on the ground floor. For some reason I looked at the photo and thought it looked more like the other end! Thanks for re-assuring us, looks like we're on for a great week. Cant wait to wake up in the morning and have our first cup of tea with that amazing view!