Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 04:12

Default Eating out with a tiny one

Just thought I'd offer a few notes on the user-friendly nature of our favourite PP and old town eateries when confronted with our not entirely predictable four-month old little Tattie.

Coral - much fuss made on arrival with very quick clearing of space for buggy. Good banter when we were feeding her. Perfect - A+

Bar Neptuno - another warm welcome, discussion as to whether sangria should wait till she's 6 months old (for her - not us!!! ). Smoking always a threat, but it is a traditional Spanish bar after all. B+

Tolos - as regulars for more than a decade it was no surprise that sprog was v popular with the staff. Even on a testy lunchtime with everyone inside dodging the rain. Other littl'uns made welcome too. Changing a nappy in the loos there was all a little Krypton Factor however. B

La Font del Gall - with owner Fiona about to produce her own ankle-biter this was fine too. Although we were very conscious of disturbing other diners in a smaller finer-dining place - and Tattie was a little chippy that night. B+

Nico's Grill - now we only went in cos it was a grey menacing lunchtime. The new building was a good move - and they have a specially set aside changing room!!! And it's clean!!! A++......food improving again too.

Less favourable experiences were few and far between - the rumour is true.....the Mallorquins make young families welcome almost all the time.

Hope this helps someone, anyone at all. Even if it's only me to remember next year!!:rollin
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2007, 05:32

We first took our daughter to PP when she was 9 weeks old and ate out a lot! I guess we were lucky...by the time we'd driven into the Port or the Old town she was asleep. It was 11 years ago but I remember that we ate at:

Ca'n Costa
Ca'n Pacienci
Corb Mari
El Cano (twice)
A Pizzeria on the front
La Font del Gall

We never had a problem and continued to enjoy holidays in PP as she grew up. I have a lovely photo of her enjoying a drink at the Hotel Daina!

Children and PP certainly mix well!

Jane