Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   Help Needed: Setting Up Our New Apartment! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/11918-help-needed-setting-up-our-new-apartment.html)

Adam79 06-03-2015 16:41

Help Needed: Setting Up Our New Apartment!

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping some kind souls on the forum can use their experience of Pollensa and contacts to help me with a problem....

My wife and I have been to the area many times over the last few years and simply love it. So much so...that we are on the verge of taking the plunge and buying a property in Pollensa, right in the heart of the old town.

We've done lots of the hardwork - I understand the finances and the tax implications, my NIE is done, we've found a good solicitor and not least, the ideal property itself! We are a hair's breadth away from agreeing the deal, but there is one thing holding me back....

As we will be in England most of the year, we need to find someone really reliable to manage the property for us. We will provide the actual rentals, we just need them to be serviced - cleaning, laundry, key holding, greeting clients, overseeing minor repairs - all the usual stuff.

So far I am struggling a little to find the right person / company. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe it is an established business, and individual, or just someone who would like some part time work across the year.

Please let me know if you can make any suggestions. I really would be very grateful.

I have contacted a few of the agencies listed on Google, but I'm sure there must be other options out there?

Thank you very much, Adam

Sparky 06-03-2015 17:00

Hi Adam and welcome to the forum.

As you will see i have moved your post because this section is more relevant.

Members can't make recommendations for individual agents on the open forum but can do so via private messages but you will need to make a couple more posts before you will be able to send and receive PMs.

Please do have a look at this link for companies that advertise on our main website Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca (Majorca) - Property Services.

sws97sdg 06-03-2015 17:54

Welcome to the forum Adam, sounds a very exciting stage you are at, hope you get some good advice from the very knowledgable owners we have on here, do keep us informed how it progresses

Golfaholics 06-03-2015 18:37

Hi Adam.
We have an apartment in the Port and have it looked after by a lovely English couple. When you have done a few more posts PM me and I will give you the details. She and staff look after it and do laundry etc he can turn his hand to most things.
It's worth a try but can't guarantee as they may be too busy to take on any more property.
Good luck

Canbalache 06-03-2015 20:45

Adam if you do a 2nd post then people will be able to send you private messages

fran64 07-03-2015 19:29

Hi Adam. Wellcome to the forum. I will be happy to help you. Please send me a PM and will give you some advice and suggestions.

kate1 09-03-2015 11:20

Hi Adam, I can't PM you at present but have a recommendation.

Adam79 10-03-2015 11:15

Hi Everyone, thanks so much for all your offers of help, it's great to be made to feel so welcome. Hopefully speak to you soon via PM. Thank you :) Adam

Adam79 10-03-2015 16:54

Hi Guys,

I've (hopefully...) PM'd you all - still getting used to the forum so there is always a chance I've done something totally different, so apologies if that is the case!

Look forward to speaking to you soon and thanks again.