Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ragdollabbi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 00:12

Default Baby friendly accomodation

Hi,

We are a young family looking forward to our first holiday with our baby boy. We are hoping to travel on or around 25/05/2013 and the duration of our stay would be 7-10 days. Can anyone please advise on accomodation with either a seaview or overlooking the square which is baby friendly.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2013, 10:29

Smile

Hi matt welcome to the Forum. Have a look at the Owner rental section of the Forum. Apt Almirante are family friendly with líft Hope you find something suitable and enjoy your visit. I am sure you will find lots of use full information on this site. Happy Holidays
See http://www.puertopollensa.com/rentals/

Last edited by pollensa; 02-03-2013 at 19:53.
Old 03-03-2013, 21:12

Thanks Pennyarcade!

We will check those apartments out.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:43

Hi folks,

Any more suggestions on baby friendly apartments? We're looking for somewhere comfortable with a nice balcony or terrace where we can sit in the evenings as we won't be out much!

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2013, 16:00

Hi Matt123

We have travelled with our daughter to Puerto Pollensa when she was 9 months, 18 months and 3 years old and have always found staying in the El Pinaret area the best. We find it to be very quiet, 2 mins to the beach and only a 10 minute stroll down the front into town. To be honest, any of the apartments in that area are lovely. If you go onto the private apartments to rent link and click on 'south sandy beach area', you'll find a lovely selection.
Unfortunately they don't give you the sea views, but personally, I found it ideal that there was no traffic noise in the evenings - perfect because baby slept peacefully and hubby and I were able to enjoy that bottle of rioja and some adult time.
My friend stayed in an apartment on the front owned by a lady called Maria I believe who owns Simbads restaurant. She went with her young family and you get a lovely sea view from one of the bedrooms. I think the apartment is opposite the chemist on the corner?

Good luck and happy holidays.
Old 07-03-2013, 16:19

Have got to agree about the Pinaret area. It is in a quiet location but not too far to walk to beach or centre of town. Do you need a pool or need a ground floor apt or anything else in particular. Los Cedros block very nice but no pool. Have stayed there on numerous occasions. Good luck
Sherberts likes this.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:08

Thanks for those suggestions. We aren't too fussed about a pool or ground floor. Have had a look at Los Cedros, they look very nice! Sherberts, Which apartments did you stay in? I have stayed in the Uyal before, is the Pinaret area as far along as the Uyal?

Thanks!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:17
Super Moderator

Hi Matt i would say Pinaret is about half way between the Uyall and the Port .
Old 08-03-2013, 11:49

Hello Matt123

In answer to your question, I have stayed in so many apartments during my holidays in PP, but the ones I think would be suitable (and the ones I remember!) for your needs would be:

Ensaimada2

Araucarias - we have stayed there 2 years running. It is a top floor apartment directly opposite the villa Concha hotel. 2 nice size bedrooms, balcony, TV, washing machine etc. Granted, the view from the balcony isn't as lovely as sitting in a garden or opposite the beach, but the road was quiet. You do get the odd coach turning up though, dropping people off at the villa Concha, but we didn't find that a problem.

Bellauba apartments - these have fantastic views over the bay, I thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the balcony day and night. However, this is up a hill so probably not the best when you have a buggy, but we overlooked that fact for the stunning views!

Losrobles2 - only a one bedroom, but has a double sofa bed in the lounge too with air con, ground floor with lovely private garden. It is a really spacious apartment.

Creencia - this is a private villa with pool and sleeps around 8 people from memory, it is a huge villa. We stayed there in mid Sept, about a 15-20 walk into the town but in a deathly quiet area just up from El Pinaret.

Eucalyptus.

Vistamonte.

I have stayed in another apartment in the block where araucarias is, but I cannot remember the name. To be honest, all the apartments around there are really lovely.

Towards the other end, my family have stayed in the Flora apartments near the Pine Walk which are nice.

My majorcan friend has a villa in Pollensa it is absolutely stunning but you do need a car to get to the port. Let me know if you would like details of that.

I hope that helps! Happy hunting - I'm very jealous, we aren't returning to PP this year :0(

If you need anything else, please shout!
Old 08-03-2013, 12:26

Stayed at losrobles2, would be safe for kids I would say, no balcony and an enclosed garden so they could safely run around out there!

On island time!!
Old 24-03-2013, 20:36

Hi Sherberts,

Thank you for those suggestions, very helpful!