Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 12:54

Default Flora/Oro Playa or Villa Concha..HELP!!

Hello

We have been to Pollensa for last 2 years and stayed at Habitat . Are going back this year but are thinking of staying somewhere else , mainly because they have moved the entertainment to the Duva . Was thinking of the Flora but see a lot of reviews about not ever being able to get a sunbed! Have also looked at the Oro playa and Villa Concha so wondewred if anyone could give me some advice on the 3 ? Have 2 kids 9 and 5 so need entertainement for them really as they are not ones to sit in restaurants for hours!!

Did consider staying at the Duva but the pool are is quite crowded and i think would be quite busy as we are goin middle 2 weeks in august

thanks x
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 15:39

If you want a quiet pool you would be best in a private apartment. I am sure your children would find other children to play with either by the pool or on the beach. If it is evening type entertainment they want the
Most of the hotels will let you join in providing you buy drinks at the bar also if you eat in the square lots of children at in the centre same can be said for the beach area outside little Italy.nif you really want one of the 3avez you mentioned then I would think flora or villa concha

Another advantage of a private apartment is the fact that you can get sufficient bedrooms whereas the co
Many places booked via holiday firms seem to think that 1 bedroom is fine for a family of 4 ....... I have never understood this why on earth would you want to come on holiday and stay in conditions that are worse than you live in at home
Old 04-01-2011, 01:52

Does anyone know if the long overdue refurbishment of Oro Playa be finished for when the season starts?
Old 04-01-2011, 15:53

I have seen no signs of any work being done on the Oro Playa, they are still looking very sad.
Old 04-01-2011, 20:00

We have never had a problem getting sunbeds at the Flora apartments. We have also stayed at the Oro Playa and there was definitely a problem getting sunbeds there. People waited in some instances in their nightclothes from around 8.30am to ensure they got a sunbed. From your suggestions I would definitely stay in the Flora.