Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/)
-   -   Fragata (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/hotels-villas-apartments-pollensa-cala-san-vicente/5561-fragata.html)

Doris 20-01-2010 20:47

Fragata

Just wondering if anyone knows the Fragata apartments in PP which I believe are a brand new development? I'm looking for 2/3 bedroom accommodation which is reasonably central, close to beach and has a pool. Any recommendations gratefully received (family of 4 with 2 under 5's).

pollensa 21-01-2010 14:17

Hi there,

do have a look at our private rentals on puertopollensa.com/rentals If you choose an apartment block with a communal pool, I think you will find that the majority are pretty close to the beach. Many of our rentals also have a location map so you can see where they are. If any interest you, you can always ask here if anyone knows them.

Am afraid I don't know Fragrata but there are quite a few new blocks being developed.

jiggggy 21-01-2010 20:57

I just found this, Doris
Holiday apartment in Puerto Pollensa, Spainunit_1067638 - Fragata 16-Stunning apartment with swimming pool, 2 minute walk to the beach

They look brill! They are a bit more than a 2 min walk to the beach tho, more like 5, but still not too far.

debz1 21-01-2010 21:10

If they are in Llenaire they are more like a 20 minute walk to Pine Walk, not 2 minutes as stated in the advert, probably very close to South sandy beach though.

Belladonna 22-01-2010 10:37

This is a little confusing. The location map shows them no where near Llenaire, yet the artists impression of the building is exactly what is being built in the area between the Galleon and Tangos about a block back from the sea. Definately only a 2 min walk to the sea, but yes, a 15 to 20 min walk to the marina.

When we were over in November, the complex was no where near being completed - at all - although they were advertising that the show flat was available to look at, so that is probably what the photos are of. They are about a year behind schedule in finishing so I would imagin that they are really going to push the builders now. But I wouldnt book for any of them at the moment. I will look at them in a couple of weeks and report back!

Doris 22-01-2010 10:45

Thank you for all your comments - I'd really appreciate it Belladonna if you could let me know how close to completion they are in a couple of weeks. They look ideal but I don't want to book a building site!!

Belladonna 22-01-2010 11:41

No problem Doris.

Belladonna 22-01-2010 15:37

I can confirm that the location map given on the advert, as well as the blurb that says it is 2 mins to Pine Walk is wrong as I thought. They have obviously muddled up at least two adverts. The ones advertised are in Llenaire. I will check on the progress though, to see how far they have got. They seem pretty expensive for rental prices to me though.

eleanor 22-01-2010 18:49

There are so many lovely places to rent in PP. I personally would move on as if there is a question mark against them I would not want the worry. IMO Also I wouldn't want any 'teething problems' - next year maybe!

joelise80 22-01-2010 19:21

If they are where the map shows on the link they are a couple of blocks behind Villa Concha so 10 mins to beach and a good walk to square. We cut through this way to the 'new' road from the apartment we use and can't remember seeing anything last September. That said it was raining most of the time :(

Doris 22-01-2010 19:21

Yes, I should keep looking...can anyone recommend any apartments (ideally Ground floor) with a pool, at least 2 bedrooms and near to the beach? We need flexible changeover dates too. There are so many to choose from!!

Sparky 22-01-2010 19:51

Doris, if you look at the list to the left of this page, scroll to "Hotels/Aparthotels. Private villas/apartments to rent. There are loads.:D

Doris 22-01-2010 19:52

Thanks, I'll take a look...

Belladonna 22-01-2010 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelise80 (Post 38722)
If they are where the map shows on the link they are a couple of blocks behind Villa Concha so 10 mins to beach and a good walk to square. We cut through this way to the 'new' road from the apartment we use and can't remember seeing anything last September. That said it was raining most of the time :(

As I mentioined, they are not where they indicate on the map. They are up by Llenaire and have been being built for about 2 years so far. They are along by Bahia Pollensa apartments and the Olot apartments about 2 roads back from the sea between The Galleon and Tango area of Llenaire.

Sun Properties 22-01-2010 23:01

A Barnard Hamilton development which is no doubt suffering due to the current climate. Skeleton staff on site with resultant limited progress however I would imagine developer is under some pressure to complete sooner rather than later as some of the units have sold. Quiet location in Llenaire closer to the new ring road than the beach (just off the 'country' Pollensa road leading from Restaurant Llenare) - units are 'tight' but typical of modern layouts. When I last looked the units required fitting out/doors/etc and pool had just been started.