Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 16:07

Smile Anyone stayed at Lavinia appts In Bellresguard

Hi everyone, I'm new to the Forum as after a few visits to PP we have decided to come away from package holiday route and book privately. I've just booked for 2 weeks in August 2010 at the Lavinia appts in Bellresguard. It caters for my 5 boys. I would appreciate any feedback anyone has.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 18:08

Hi and Welcome WS,

Haven't stayed in Lavinia but in the block next to it....you have chosen an amazing location...so near the glorious Pinewalk and Beach and a nice walk into the centre. The apartments are surrounded by lovely gardens and pools.We have stayed there a couple of times now and love it!!!
I don't think you will be disappointed as this looks a beautiful apartment and if I had enough bodies to fill the generous amount of bedrooms I would be choosing this one!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:30

Thanks Favie. We really cant wait, we stayed at the bellamar appts last year which are further down the road in front of the Pollensa Park hotel. We had a great time but it was a little cramp and basic. My parents are also going as well as my 5 boys and husband so the appt will defo be filled. Cant believe the prices of car hire though but on research we have found that Thomson offer a transfer service from airport and its working out at about £270 for the 9 of us return. It would have been about 3 times that to hire a car. Not that we'd want a car. Who would want to leave PP once you are there.
Old 12-08-2009, 21:19

You are very welcome WS....you are in for a real treat then staying at Bellresguard!! Fabulous place for all the family. Know what you mean about the car....so easy to get about on public transport anyway, if you can drag yourself away from the beautiful PP Bus to Pollensa, CSV and Alcudia Old town....all worth a visit ..... roll on next year!!

Last edited by favie; 12-08-2009 at 21:22.
Old 13-08-2009, 09:46

Smile

Thanks Favie, as sad as it is but i am already counting down the days. I went to CSV every year of my childhood but unfortunately it isn't the place it used to be. We visited there last year on the bus. Had lunch at the L'alba and a few hours on the beach. I hope to instill the same amazing memories for my 5 boys about PP....
Old 13-08-2009, 12:01
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Wrightstuff, sounds like you made a good choice of accomodation. I am sure your boys will grow up with some wonderful memories.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:33

Smile

Thanks Sparky, that area certainly seems to hold a very special place in alot of hearts.