Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   General Feedback (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/general-feedback/)
-   -   WiFi (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/general-feedback/8781-wifi.html)

IanUK 20-05-2012 15:52

WiFi

Sparky I do not know how to contact you but I know you will read this so: I totally understand why you deleted the link to my web but i was not trying to advertise.

In advertising properties you MUST make a mention of internet availability for the many folk like me this is crucial.

Sparky 21-05-2012 09:11

Hi Ian, thanks for your understanding.
It is entirely up to the rental owners to choose to advertise internet availability, i am sure most don't provide this service however some do and this is mentioned in some of their adverts ;).

P.S. If you make one more post you will full use of the Private Message facility.

pollensa 21-05-2012 15:36

As Sparky points out many Advertisers do state if internet is available but we can only advise them what to put. At the moment this is not a searchable feature on Rentals ... but Watch This Space!!

IanUK 22-05-2012 13:34

Hi P.
That is what I meant, 'a search filter'. We rented through another site before we discovered yours that had it as a filter.

Another tip. The other site was not always precise as to where the property was. Often we would be looking at properties in a very small town/village and could not tell if it was in the village/town or 4 k. outside the named town. Frequently this was complicated by their location page (Google maps) not working. Some did not say how far it was to a local restaurant. Frequently this made us believe they had something to hide.
Ian

pollensa 22-05-2012 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by IanUK (Post 71373)
Hi P.
That is what I meant, 'a search filter'. We rented through another site before we discovered yours that had it as a filter.

Another tip. The other site was not always precise as to where the property was. Often we would be looking at properties in a very small town/village and could not tell if it was in the village/town or 4 k. outside the named town. Frequently this was complicated by their location page (Google maps) not working. Some did not say how far it was to a local restaurant. Frequently this made us believe they had something to hide.
Ian

Hi Ian,

the majority of our properties DO have a location map and this is now mandatory for any new adverts so there really should be no issues there. If you ever want to know any more about the general facilities near to a property, do ask on this forum. I'm sure someone will respond. :)

eleanor 22-05-2012 16:07

Or of course the best course of action would be to just ask the property owner who would be very happy to give you as much informtion as you need.