Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > General Feedback

General Feedback Use this area to provide general feedback on the PuertoPollensa.com web site. Suggest new sections, tell us what you like and don't like.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 18:39
robjay

Default Mr Chuckle's evil revenge

Hi Pollensa,
I was on the forum yesterday afternoon and tried to post to a few threads (you know me ) and kept getting error messages then my Anti-virus program kicked in. At the time I was only on this forum. It may be worth everybody's time to just run their anti-virus programs just in-case.

I read the ezboard message last night when I got in from work 11:30 ish until mind-night ish I looked at all the recent posts and some old ones, then logged on again just now, between these times we seem to have lost a lot of messages that were there last night.

We know this is outside your control. And we all know you are doing a fantastic job. Look on the bright side most of the drivel I posted has gone!:rollin .

Conspiracy theory No1

Hang on maybe this is just a hoax and maybe someone :evil just wanted to make it look this way. When underneath it all it was just a way to delete my posts :eek :eek :eek . Maybe just maybe it's Mr Chuckles:evil , is he out to reek his evil revenge on me?:rollin .

Take care and if we have lost most of our forums, so what, we can always just start them up all over again. Can't we folks.

Rob x
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2005, 18:42
Founder

Hopefully they will all be restored - it might just take a while, so hang in there!
Old 01-06-2005, 19:03
robjay

Default Conspiracy theory No2

We'll hang on in there pollensa, don't worry.

Mean while back at my control center a "mole" from ezboard has contacted me and informed me that ezboard was attacked and the ransom note read as follows........
" Ezboard, this is Mr chuckles, yesterday I attacked the Puerto Pollensa forum. Not because of RobJay's comments about my evil empire and desires for PP wide domination (although his theory is correct hahahahahaha:evil ). But in fact my attack was fuel by something far worse than that!>: . The reason for my attack...........................JANE'S JOKES!!!!. If she repeats these jokes I shall return!!! hahahahahaha:evil .
Yours Mr Chuckles"

Now be it far from me to try and say my source (Codename: deep throat) knows what he is talking about. But Jane humor is a dangerous weapon when it comes to PP wide domination. He must have felt threatened by you and your ability to make people laugh ( ok ok smile).

Be careful out there folks

Agent Jay
Old 01-06-2005, 21:58

Default Re: Conspiracy theory No2

I think someone desperately needs a holiday in PP. :lol
Old 02-06-2005, 03:07

Default Re: Conspiracy theory No2

Hello Rob

Thanks for making me laugh - I only hope it wasn't my jokes that were the final straw.

However, I'm really sad and angry as well - because of the hackers a lot of posts that are here to help people have disappeared. Posts that members have taken the time to write to help people travelling to PP have a great time.

And that's just our forum - I dread to think how many have been affected.

I just hope that the messages are restored. If not, I've got an awful lot of posting to do to restore the now empty Wine section!!

I did think the message from the EZBoard team was good, though, and I'm sure they're doing their best to put things right again.

Regards
Jane:\