Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2016, 13:56

Thanks again Pollensa.

I found out that an estate agent called Bellamar, on Calle Joan XXIII, do the bookings as well, so got two for friends who are coming out over Easter.

Quite cheap, only € 60 for 2 people from airport to PP and back again.

Molt
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2016, 11:01

We have not used this service ourselves but speaking to a friend yesterday who has used it recently they were really pleased with the service, 15€ each one way. They also operate through winter.
Old 07-03-2016, 14:03

Popped into Bellamar to book some seats on the Pollensa Shuttle.

I was told that the service is no longer available, as it has been denounced by the local Taxi association who are annoyed with the competition and pricing structure.

They couldnīt explain the exact reason other than it had to do with selling individual seats, something that apparently only taxis are allowed to do.
Old 24-05-2016, 08:47

If you are thinking about using Hoppa, Topcashback are offering 26% off by booking via a link from their site for the next 5 days.

My FlickR Photos
Old 15-06-2016, 16:49

Hi everyone. Has anyone used Holiday Taxis shuttle service or shuttle direct? If so was it a good experience?
Regards Tommo.
Old 15-06-2016, 19:29

Hoping I have put this in right place?? We're out in August with a flight arrival of midnight, oh my god!!!, Anyway have booked Hoppa and now wondering if I've made correct decision as our departure flight is 7.25 am and already panicking as to what time we'll be picked up, any experience with these sort of times anybody ??
Old 08-09-2016, 12:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
Hi everyone. Has anyone used Holiday Taxis shuttle service or shuttle direct? If so was it a good experience?
Regards Tommo.
I've now booked shuttle direct and I wonder.if anyone knows where their airport desk is situated please?
Old 08-09-2016, 13:39

Smile

Hi Tommo

I used them in August - very good, and well priced.

Go out through the exit ( the middle one if you can ) after you have collected your luggage from carousel. You should be near all the pillars at the coffee shops, etc, and you will see facing you a desk for Viajes Urbis - go there, and show your voucher. They will stamp it, or stick something on it, or whatever, and direct you ( to door 7, I think ) to extreme left hand end on the airport arrivals, which is the Transunion Desk - check in with them - they will then guide you to your coach.

Happy holidays!!
Tommo and Bekki like this.
Old 08-09-2016, 17:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangoman View Post
Hi Tommo

I used them in August - very good, and well priced.

Go out through the exit ( the middle one if you can ) after you have collected your luggage from carousel. You should be near all the pillars at the coffee shops, etc, and you will see facing you a desk for Viajes Urbis - go there, and show your voucher. They will stamp it, or stick something on it, or whatever, and direct you ( to door 7, I think ) to extreme left hand end on the airport arrivals, which is the Transunion Desk - check in with them - they will then guide you to your coach.

Happy holidays!!
Thanks very much for that Tango and thanks for the good wishes.
Old 14-11-2017, 17:13

Does anyone know when the Hoppa bus operates? It appears to only run during the summer, but exact dates would be helpful and I can't see any info on their web site. Seems to be either a shuttle or hire car, as all other options are pricey in comparison...depending on length of stay obviously!
Old 03-01-2018, 12:50

Thinking about airport transfers for early 2018. Coach transfers do not seem to begin until 1st April. Just wondering whether anyone is on the Jet2 flight Manchester to Palma arriving on Sunday 18th March at 16.15 hours, and would be willing to share a taxi with us
(just 2 of us). Long shot, I know, but posting this just in case.
Old 14-04-2019, 23:44

Had cause to look at the 'official' taxi fares on this section of the forum and noticed that they are dated 2016. Maybe they haven't changed (unlikely) but it would be good if they could be updated .. thanks
Old 15-05-2019, 20:31

Has anyone use the transfer firm "Holiday Taxis" to and from the Airport?

I have viewed Shuttle Direct, Transunion and Hoppa but they don't offer a speedy shuttle which H.T. does. Higher priced than ordinary shuttle, of course, but a lot cheaper than the private vehicles.
Old 18-08-2021, 22:58

Are Transunion still running transfers to PP from the airport?
Old 19-08-2021, 12:04

Yes Transunion still running. My daughter and family just arrived Palma and sat on the bus awaiting departure to PP. Hope that helps
clinkham likes this.