Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Ruta del Tapeo - PP's own Tapas Route! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/8493-ruta-del-tapeo-pps-own-tapas-route.html)

pollensa 04-03-2012 14:57

Ruta del Tapeo - PP's own Tapas Route!

We're really excited to tell you about a new initiative being launched by the Bars & Cafes in Puerto Pollensa

RUTA DEL TAPEO

Puerto Pollensa

From April 4th 2013:

Every THURSDAY 7 - 11 pm

Glass of Wine, Beer or small Sangria with tapas for 1.50 EUR

Participating are:

Bellaverde (ex Bellavista).
Bar Bodeguita.
Bar Junior.
Bar Rumbo...Juan XX111
Cafe d'Eu Moll...Roger de Flor.
Can Tofol ...overlooking new carpark.
Geminis 18
Ivy Garden 49 *
La Cabana
LaCantina2 *
La Roda
Music Bar
Rustic Cafe *...C/Formentor.
Sushi Pascalino
Taps...Verge del Carmen
Tots Buffet *.... Verge del Carmen

*Bar/Cafe featured on PuertoPollensa.com with Location Map

This initiative is being set up by local businesses to help themselves - do give them your support and join the Tapas Trail.... :D:D

Visit the Ruta del Tapeo Webpage on puertopollensa.com for more details and the latest leaflet/map to download.

Sparky 04-03-2012 15:05

Yes Zelda this is brilliant news and i am told by the lady who set this up that more may be joining in. Also there could be a similar scheme set up in the old town :D:D.

usandthewoof 04-03-2012 15:24

This is a great idea - maybe we could have a forum meet up one evening and walk the trail to see how many places we can take in! I think it is especially good for venues who may be a bit off the beaten track and for new visitors to the Port, it will allow them to see more of the delights PP has to offer.
Belladonna, I do think suitable footwear would be necessary ! :D

marilyn 04-03-2012 15:35

Have always enjoyed Tapalma in October so delighted with something similar in PP. Will definitely check this out in April.

debz1 04-03-2012 15:36

What a great idea :)

El Gordo 04-03-2012 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by usandthewoof (Post 68822)
This is a great idea - maybe we could have a forum meet up one evening and walk the trail to see how many places we can take in! I think it is especially good for venues who may be a bit off the beaten track and for new visitors to the Port, it will allow them to see more of the delights PP has to offer.
Belladonna, I do think suitable footwear would be necessary ! :D

Great idea but with 12 on the list already :eek: I think we need several trails!!:cool: 12 small beers is a heavy nights worth!! 12 small wines is 2 bottles!! Food as well!! ;)

Will have to hollow out the legs in preparation!! :rolleyes:

tibbles 04-03-2012 15:51

[

:) This sounds a wonderful idea - :D we love Tapas and the walk will make space for the next one :rolleyes: ;) Tibbles :cool:

sws97sdg 04-03-2012 16:05

Sounds a great idea, been following them on Facebook if you are interested, cant wait to try it out

debz1 04-03-2012 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Gordo (Post 68825)
Great idea but with 12 on the list already :eek: I think we need several trails!!:cool: 12 small beers is a heavy nights worth!! 12 small wines is 2 bottles!! Food as well!! ;)

Will have to hollow out the legs in preparation!! :rolleyes:

I'll give it my best shot :)

SimonButlerPhotography 04-03-2012 17:29

This sounds fab!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sws97sdg (Post 68830)
Sounds a great idea, been following them on Facebook if you are interested, cant wait to try it out

Do you have a link to their facebook page? I'd be interested in having a look.

Sparky 04-03-2012 17:44

Simon just do a Facebook search for;- La Ruta Del Tapeo Pollensa Miguel.:D

sws97sdg 04-03-2012 17:45

Hi Simon, just search on this and you should get them, La Ruta Del Tapeo Pollensa Miguel, cheers

its cd 04-03-2012 17:50

I will offer to try this out on 29 th March ..... All for the same of research of course

Belladonna 04-03-2012 19:06

Sounds a great excursion! Blister plasters at the ready UATW! ;)

SimonButlerPhotography 04-03-2012 21:48

Thanks Sparky and sws, I've found him on facebook - he fooled me by making it his personal page rather than a public page.