Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-07-2011, 16:09

Default Tiberi

Recently returned from our annual pilgrimage to the Port and even though we had a pretty disastrous meal in Tiberi last year we noticed it was busy every evening and decided to give it another try this year....wish we hadn't bothered!!

Service was terrible with very rude waiting staff. The guy in particular is just rude. Food was awful. Both kids (Harry Potter Hamburger and Chicken Nuggets) refused to eat their dinners and when i tasted both I had to agree with them!!!! The Adults meals were not much better

In the 2 weeks that we were on holiday we only had 2 bad dining experiences, Tribeca and the Ivy Garden! The Ivy Garden was so bad that it was in fact comical!!!! Ordered fig and Mozarella starter but they ran out of figs but rather than take this item off the menu they didn't tell customers and continued to serve it all night with just cheese!!!!! My wine tasted of fairy liquid and I said nothing but put this down to the glass not being rinsed properly but then half way through her dinner my daughter announced her chicken tasted of soapy water and it did!!! When we asked for the dessert menu the waitress informed us that there were only 2 choices 'lemon cheesecake or chocolate cheescecake' not even ice cream for the kids on offer! Finally when we declined dessert and asked for coffees they told us the coffee machine had broken down!!! The whole experience was like a scene from Fawlty Towers.

On a postive fantastic food as usual in IRU, La Piazza, Makassar/El Mojito BBQ Grill
Sponsored Links