Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-2010, 22:00

Smile Winter Restaurant 2010/11

Time to wake up this thread again! Most of it will probably be the same this year, some restaurants are closing in October, so if anyone knows of restaurants changing from previous years winter opening, we can add on here.

Last edited by Belladonna; 06-10-2010 at 21:57.
Sponsored Links
Old 28-09-2010, 10:19

Post Winter Restaurant Eating

All restaurants below have had their times confirmed direct from the restaurants, or by forum members.

October Closures

G & G - Closes October to March
Guru - " " "
La Goleta - " " "
Laroc - " " "
L'Oliveras - Suspected closing permanently, to be confirmed.
Maxims - Closes October to March
The Codfather - Limited winter opening - will reopen April 15th
Los Pescadores - Permanently closes unfortunately.

Pollensa Town

Il Giardino - Closes Sunday 31st October to 3rd April

Winter Closures

Can Cuarassa - Closes 15th November to 14th March
Can Joseph - Closes 18th December, open again 25th January. Closed Mondays.
Can Torrens - Closed 15th December to 15th January. Now open again.
Centric - Closed from 1st December to 1st January
El Posito - Lunch only from end of October.
IRU - Closes November to February. Closed Tuesdays.
Los Zarzales - Closed early January until mid March. Closed Tuesdays in winter. Open Christmas & New Year.
Sapporo - Now closed for the winter.
Serenity Coast
Tango - Closing for 1 month, 15th February to 15th March, as always closed on Thursdays. Open Christmas & New Year.
Tribeca Now open.

Pollensa Town

Manzanas Y Peras - Closes November 1st to January 31st

Open all year

C'an Ferrar Now open.
Celler La Parra - 9am - 11pm Closed Sunday nights from mid November until end of March
Dragon Oriente - Every day, 12 noon til 16.00 and 18.30 til 12 midnight. Now closed.
El Ancla
El Casinet - 9am - 11.30pm
Fletchers - Friday 6.30 pm- 11pm, Sat/Sun Noon- 4pm and 6.30pm - 11pm.
Hells Kitchen - Friday to Wednesday 12.30 - 16.00, Friday/Saturday also dinner @ 18.00 - 22.00. Closed Thursdays. Open Christmas & New Year. Now closed until Feb 11th.
Ikebana
Ivy Garden - Staying open, may close early next year but unsure at the moment
Kashmir - Open every day, all year. From 18.00. Has now closed, although not sure of reason or for how long. Re-opened 23rd Feb.
Laguna
La Llonga - Now closed for the season. May open for Christmas but not confirmed yet.
La Piazza - 12 - 3.30, 6 - 11.30. Closed Tuesdays in winter. Open Christmas & New Year.
La Roca - Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Open Christmas and NewYear Is now closed until end Feb. Opening 25th Feb.
La Villa
Luna del Meil
Makassar - 9 - 3, 6 - 11.30 Closed at the moment.
Marina Cafe
Maxim Bistro
Mirch Massala - Open every evening.
Nostalgia - Wednesday to Saturday 6.30 - 10, Sunday 12.30 - 4 and 7 - 9. Open Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Years Eve Closed 7th Feb until 3rd March
O Lume - 12.30 - 15.30, 19.30 - 23.00 Closed Tuesdays (Closed from 22nd to 30th November) Open Christmas and New Year(including Tues over the festive season).
Real Club Nautic - 12 - 3.30, 7 - 11.30 December to February Saturday and Sunday evenings only
Stay - 12 - 10.30. Open Christmas & New Year
Trio

Pollensa Town

Cellar El Moli
Saint Malo Bistro

Restaurants, Cafes, Bars in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca Mallorca

Last edited by Sparky; 19-03-2011 at 01:56.
Old 28-09-2010, 11:19

Bella - you can add C'an Ferrar to the list of those open all year. Not sure if they have a day off during the week and may close for a couple of weeks in January - perhaps someone on the ground there can ask Toni.
Old 28-09-2010, 11:27
Super Moderator

It's difficult at the moment to know exactly what some of the restaurants are going to do as they are saying they will play it by ear. For example, El Posito will at some time soon only be open at lunchtimes and they are not yet sure when they will close for their winter break or when they will re-open but i will let you know as soon as i find out.
Old 28-09-2010, 11:31

I understand that Laguna will only close December & January.
Old 28-09-2010, 11:32

I will wait a while for a few more changes and additions, then I will edit the main post so we can have it all in one place. Also good to print out - saves turning up at a restaurant only to find it closed for winter when you are starving hungry and just arrived!
Old 28-09-2010, 21:27

I know Can Josep closed for a few weeks in january this year (he was due to open as we were leaving)...will check next week when we are in Pp

Eating Out
Old 29-09-2010, 11:34

Default Restuarants in Winter

Pascalino was closed in the evenings last year and should imagine it will be the same this year. The Luna de Meil (at the roundabout) will be open, and it is great if you arrive late, you will always get a meal right up to around 11 pm.
Old 29-09-2010, 13:21

I believe Ca'n Josep will be open all year this year. Also of course there is Tango and Trio Tango had closure last year haven't heard if either are closing this,will try to find out.
Old 29-09-2010, 15:04
Founder

Belladonna,

thank you fpr gping to the trouble of checking out all the adverts but we are hearing that there may be some changes this year & currently some restaurant owners are not sure if they are staying open during the winter period (even if they have done so in the past). If anyone hears anything definite for THIS year, please post here.

As I undertstand it O'Lume intends to stay open but will close on Tuesdays. Can Josep is intending to close over the Xmas period but I'm not sure of the exact dates. As soon as we know we will post here & update the pages for the places that we feature on the main site.
Old 29-09-2010, 15:22

Thanks Pollensa - already have O Lume as closed on Tuesdays, and will happily update anything that changes to be on just the one post. If anyone then wishes further details of the restaurants they can click onto the Eating Out section under Once You're There , if that is acceptable to you.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:05
Super Moderator

I spoke with Yolande from Piazza yesterday and she said they may close for a while in November but will then be open right through the winter, closing on Tuesdays.

Maxim Bistro will be open all winter.

Maxim will close for the winter at the end of October.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:25

Thanks Sparky! I'm really glad Maxims Bistro will stay open all year round. Fantastic little place...lovely coffee and great snacks as well as some options from the main restaurants menu. Very reasonably priced as well

Our favourite spot in the square by far
Old 01-10-2010, 11:45

Tk u. Have amended main post.
Old 01-10-2010, 15:02

Post Winter 2010 / 11

BD, Just wanted to say a big thank you for going to the trouble of spending time to put opening hours for the restaurants all in one place...it makes it so much easier for someone like me who is not computer literate to see what is / isn´t open on what days. I can print the list off, stick it on the fridge and decide what days are best to eat out this winter.

I do appreciate that many restaurants will take things on a " see how it goes " basis, but this is a great starting point and if we all know when our favourite restaurants are open, more trade may hopefully mean they will stay open for longer. Business is difficult for everyone at the moment and by showing our support hopefully the owners will know we are behind them . Thanks BD
Closed Thread