Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-06-2010, 12:31

Red face Child Friendly Restaurants

hi can anyone tell me the best restaurants that are child friendly also we are staying in a residential apartment opposit villa concha is this quite a central spot thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 23-06-2010, 12:37
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Helen, there are loads of restaurants all of which are child friendly. Please take some time to reads the Bars and Restaurants section.

Last edited by Sparky; 23-06-2010 at 12:39. Reason: Typo
Old 23-06-2010, 14:16

Its about 15 minute walk into the centre from Villa Concha. As Sparkey said loads of places to eat with children the Mallorcians love kids.
Old 23-06-2010, 16:34

we rented an appartment opposite Villa Concha for a number of years..it is an ideal spot...near the beach and not too far to walk to the square etc.not sure how old your children are but you can also make use of the Villa Concha pool (evening entertainment etc) ...for the price of a few drinks etc its worth it

Eating Out
Old 23-06-2010, 22:14

Default markets

thanks also are the markets worth visiting we have been to them near calador but the animals in cages upset us too much what can u expect to buy thanks
Old 24-06-2010, 05:59

No animals in the PP market fruit & Veg and every think else you find on a market at home.
The Sunday market in Pollensa is worth a walk round its mainly locals and very enjoyable.
Old 24-06-2010, 13:57

Our kids loved the Golden Lion and Sparrow bar when little (still do now), about 5 mins walk from you. Hotel was great for going to use pool/entertainment, if you buy a drink. To be honest don't know of many places that aren't child friendly in the port. Have great holiday.
Old 24-06-2010, 14:38

Hiya!

We are just back from a 2 weeks holiday in Pollensa and on the whole eating out with our 2 year old toddler was great. In fact we have eaten out more in the last weeks than we have done in 2 years!!!!

We found Tolo's to be great - I do hope I have spelt that correcly! It was just next to a river and our daughter could look at the fish while we waited for our food. Also they gave her free Ice Cream. It was a Penquin and when you lifted his head you could scoop the ice cream out. Great food and SUCH good, quick service.

We found Pine Walk an easy place to eat with our toddler as when she wanted a little walk around she could as no cars.......

Super easy was eating along the beach while our daughter played on the sand, what can be better than this?! Totally chilled foreveryone....but.....the food was not quite as good.

You will get a feel for what suits you by just strolling along....I can't begin to tell you just how many places you will find to eat with children!

Our fav place......by far......The BBQ Lounge...totally amazing, best service, top food and great atmosphere. You will find it in the Square and the kiddies can play while you eat, total paradise awaits....

Send me a message if you want any more info X Amber
Old 24-06-2010, 15:00

Thanks Amber.. I also loved Tolos when i went with my 5 boys and i have never seen it mentioned on here. Where is the bbq lounge. We are back in August and want to try out some new places..
Old 24-06-2010, 15:08
Super Moderator

Wrightstuff, Tolo's has a lot of mentions on here . The BBQ Lounge is "Makassaar" in the square .
Old 24-06-2010, 15:29

Thanks Sparky I'll add it to my list. I will have a search for Tolos when i get a sec. I must have missed them. only 45 days to go now